Any fully furnished accommodation out there?

Guest scoobiedad

Guest scoobiedad

Hi everyone. Bit of a long shot request here! Does anyone have, or know of anyone having a fully furnished rental availiable from 26th March for about 18 days. It would preferably be 4 bedroomed but anything to sleep 5 would be ideal. I have been offered a job in Edwardstown but are looking at property from Glenelg south to around Seaford rise. Everything has happened so quickly, first contacted about this job on the 15th December, in Adelaide by the 9th January and back there again last week. Had medical for visa and hopefully starting on the 26th March.

My wife and kids are coming with me for the first few weeks to have a look around at schools and get a feel for the place so that is why we have this sudden rush to find somewhere. I feel I have been somewhat spoilt be staying at the Oaks Plaza in Glenelg so it will be good to see how life goes on normally when we are out there.

If anyone can help or has any advice that would be great. Cheers, Damian.

Guest Helchops

Try http://www.adelaidebound.com/ we found our rental from there; albeit with quite a bit more notice. A lot of the individual websites for the owners of the homes are listed and on those websites are usually calendars with availability.

You could maybe call up the owners or drop them all an email. You am be able to cobble together the days you want over a couple of rentals or you may fall lucky and get one that's available or has had a cancellation. Good luck!

Hi Damian

Unfortunately we are booked until May 17th - but have you tried www.aelaideshorttermrentals.com.au ? theres a button there where you can request all the properties on there for the dates you are looking for. Failing that, you could try 'Stayz' http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/sa

Good luck and I hope you find something soon!

Sarahx