• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia

Thread: what to do...

juliegio

what to do...

Hi All,

Probably not the right place to post this.....

I'll be coming over in May with My Mum and 3 year old. One to visit family and 2 for a 3 week rekki. I need "cheap as chips" accommodation, preferably with oven. We used to stay with family but not is possibly on this occasion. Can anybody recommend anywhere or suggest solutions? Really stuck as it all seems so expensive, so if anybody wants to rent out their unit for 3 weeks rent lent me know! We need to be in area going from Glenelg to Largs Bay.

Hopefully someone will have some idea of what we could do. Big4 is also fully booked!

Thank you

Julie

Title
      Liked
      842 times
      Rep
      Check out the availability section as there are a few PIA members who have fully furnished homes in quite nice areas. It might be above your budget but if you were considering staying at a Big4 (unless it was a powered tent site) then most of them are cheaper than the cabins at Big4 (well it was the last time I checked). There is also http://www.adelaideshorttermrentals.com.au

juliegio
      Thank you Kris,

I will definitely have a look, BIG4 seemed to be our only option and yes very expensive! $3740 for 3 weeks!! If self catering wasn't important then it would be a different story.... my search continues...

•  
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums