3bd house Mile End with furniture - available from early July

Guest BenJay

Guest BenJay

We are leaving Adelaide and going back home in first week of July (no specific dates yet). When we came here 1.5 years ago, we bought all new furniture, a fridge and a washing machine. Now it looks that selling it second-hand will be a lot of a hassle and only 30%-40% of the original price. Sending it back home is even less cost-effective.

I would like to find someone who would be interested in taking this rental house from us (I would arrange a lease take over with the landlord) and buying the furniture and white goods for one lump sum (about $3500 - $4000 to be negotiated)

Details:

a. 3 bedroom house with a garden in Mile End - 10 mins from CBD, $380 rent per week

b. 2 bedrooms with furniture for children - single bed, mattress, cupboard, desk etc.

c. 1 bedroom with queen bed, two cupboards, bedsides, lamps etc

d. 1 living room with two seaters, coffe table, desk, bookcase, lamp etc All furniture was bought brand new from Fantastic Furniture.

e. 1 fridge and 1 washing machine (front loader) by Samsung bought from Harvey Norman.

I think it might be a good offer for those wanting to start off in Adelaide in a fully furnished rental property.

Link to pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/115214588165062636403/FurnitureAndStuffForSale

Edited by BenJay
More details and pictures added

Hi BenJay if it is ok with the mods, I think you should put up some photos.

I can definitely vouch for BenJay and his family as very honest and friendly people as they stayed at my property when he first arrived for a few weeks and although I haven't seen his furniture or appliances I know that he really looked after my place meticulously so I would think that his furniture and other items are very well looked. Mile End is also an area quite close to the city and I think I recall that the home was a fairly newly built one.

Hi

We are family of three ( hubby, myself, 6 year old daughter ) are hoping to migrate to adelaide in july. I have been offered job with south australia health n hopefully will be working in RAH. At the moment I am awaiting my professional registration and then it will be 457 visa process. We would be intersted with whole of your offer but I am unable to commit to it right now. It would be great if you could give some info about the suburb and the primary schools in the area.

Thanks alot for your time.

Regards

Taran

Edited by taran

Guest BenJay

Hi, we are vacating the premises on 2nd July and at least two weeks earlier I will need to be sure what to do with the furniture.

As for Mile End, it is a normal suburb close to city centre. I chose it because of proximity to my work and two public schools that had ESL (English as a Second Language) programs and had good results on http://www.myschool.edu.au/ Our daughter attends Cowandilla Primary.

The suburb is close to West Beach (15 mins) and to the mountains (20 mins to Mount Lofty) and to Oaklands swimming centre (20 mins) Also, we loved the proximity to a very good library.

Because it is also close to the airport (which is good if you need a taxi to go there), the rental prices cannot be too high (because you can hear the planes landing but not very loud)

The best thing for you - to get to RAH you take bus J1 or J2 which stops 4mins walk from my place and you are at work 20mins later - no car, no parking, no hassle. These buses stop right at the front door of RAH.

Hi, we are vacating the premises on 2nd July and at least two weeks earlier I will need to be sure what to do with the furniture.

As for Mile End, it is a normal suburb close to city centre. I chose it because of proximity to my work and two public schools that had ESL (English as a Second Language) programs and had good results on http://www.myschool.edu.au/ Our daughter attends Cowandilla Primary.

The suburb is close to West Beach (15 mins) and to the mountains (20 mins to Mount Lofty) and to Oaklands swimming centre (20 mins) Also, we loved the proximity to a very good library.

Because it is also close to the airport (which is good if you need a taxi to go there), the rental prices cannot be too high (because you can hear the planes landing but not very loud)

The best thing for you - to get to RAH you take bus J1 or J2 which stops 4mins walk from my place and you are at work 20mins later - no car, no parking, no hassle. These buses stop right at the front door of RAH.

Thanks Benjay for a quick reply..It all sounds intersting..N I would be able to certainly tell you about our position in next 4 weeks as I AM AWAITING RESPONCE FROM MY PROFESIONAL ASSESSING BODY. If you dont mind you can give me your email id so that I can be in touch with you via email about progress of our move.

Thanks again..

Regards

Taran

heh Stevo

Thanks for the update..

This site is absolutely brilliant..n you all guys make this forum such a success. Each time I log onto this forum, I find a helpful tip or advice from here.

Thanks again guys n keep up with all your good and kind work.

Regards

Taran

Guest BenJay

I have uploaded some pictures for those interested to see how they look like and how the property looks like from inside.

You can have a look here

Edited by BenJay
Links update