How far is Moana from Port Noarlunga?

JimandBarbinAus

Guest bidsandrew

Hi, I travel from Moana to Port Noarlunga for the school run and it takes me 11 min. As said above things are so much closer than you realise and areas kind of merge into one another!

Hi.

We live in Port Noarlunga Sth a few minutes from Moana.

Like yourselves and I think many others we where looking at Port Noarlunga when in the UK.

Then ended up with a rental at PNS nice and close to the beach it took a few months to grow on me but now I love it.

Moana has a great beach and the deep blue cafe turns out some of the best food I have had.

The walk or drive along the esplanade lets you know you did the right thing,I was lucky enough to have some time off and walked along the esplanade to Moana then back on the.

beach.

If you end up at any of the south coast beach destinations you have cracked it honestly.

Hi.

We live in Port Noarlunga Sth a few minutes from Moana.

Like yourselves and I think many others we where looking at Port Noarlunga when in the UK.

Then ended up with a rental at PNS nice and close to the beach it took a few months to grow on me but now I love it.

Moana has a great beach and the deep blue cafe turns out some of the best food I have had.

The walk or drive along the esplanade lets you know you did the right thing,I was lucky enough to have some time off and walked along the esplanade to Moana then back on the.

beach.

If you end up at any of the south coast beach destinations you have cracked it honestly.

Couldnt have said it better!!

Guest Guest6899
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your feedback. My wife is looking to work FT for the first 6-8 months so I am on FT daddy duties. As are probably going to start with the one car I was wondering how long it would take for me to walk to Port Noarlunga from Moana as I am thinking of school runs?

Cheers

I live 2 minutes drive from port noarlunga beach, walk takes around 7-8 mins (sad iv timed it!! :err:) is that any use for a comparison?? My son has just said he has walked it home on occasion from Moana and took at least 30 min and he is 16!!

Moana is around 10 kilometers from Port Noarlunga which is 10 minutes drive or a couple of hours walk...5 km an hour.

There are some stunning beaches in Moana but not much else just yet. Some small shops have opened but Seafordis a muchbetter bet..everything you need and the train link will be open soon.

We looked at Moana too but the distance to shops and transport eventually put us off. 10 minutes drive doesn't sound too far but when you are running kids around to schools and friends and shops it gets to be a real pain.

Anywhere from Hallet cove to Seaford if you have a family and moana if you are retired and just want to sit onthe beach.