We need short term rental in July

Tarek

Hi,

Finally, We will be arriving on 21st of July and we were looking for a short term rental for 4 to 6 weeks. We won't be driving a car so it must have an easy access to transportation and some shops around. We have 3 wonderful kids and would be nice if there is also an entertainment place nearby.

I was thinking of Port Noarlunga, but we're open to all places provided that we can travel easily around the city when we start house-hunting.

Thanks,

Tarek

Hi Tarek

We are already booked with a PIA member for the dates you are looking for. But, try www.adelaideshorttermrentals.com or there are a few other members on here that have rentals - http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/links/short-term-furnished-rentals-48/

Hope you find something soon. Dont forget to pack your mac and jumpers - as it will be winter when you arrive - but hopefully you will only have a wait a couple of months until weather picks up nice again.

Sarahx

Thanks Sarah, I did search a handful of websites, but I felt as if I already know PIA members and opted to find it here first before I start searching somewhere else. Also, I read that there are fake ads out there that will lead to the loss of money and time.

Hi Tarek - As Sarah says there are a few people listed on PIA who are trusted furnished rental owners http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/links/...ed-rentals-48/ They've been around a while. There are a couple of things you can check also - see if they have an ABN (Australian Business Number) on their website and they should provide you with an invoice and a set of terms and conditions too.

Adelaide Quality Furnished Rentals http://www.adelaidequalityfurnishedrentals.com.au is a shared portal website of 3 PIA members (me included) who have over 14 properties south of the city and closer to the city on one calendar that you can look up "at a glance" so it is easier to see what is available and it is possible to move between properties if one owner can't provide the full dates you are after.

Cheers

Kris