Hi its not my first time posting but for reasons im not even going to get into i had to change my user name :-(...anyway we are breaking our lease end of July only because we are returning home, our house is a lovely 4 bed or 5th if you dont need a playroom, master is upstairs with a walk-in-wardrobe and en-suite,with french doors onto a small balcony...all other rooms are downstairs,3 double bedrooms,toilet with seperate bath and shower room and seperate washroom...big laundry room with door to back garden. All bedrooms have built-in-wardrobes.The family room includes 2 very spacious living/eating areas and a big kitchen with larder..then we also have a seperate room that can be used as a second sitting room or playroom or a 5th bedroom.Its a huge back garden with a shed and fabulous views both day and night.We live in Golden grove and furniture is going july 31st,so if you know anyone or a newbie to Adelaide and think you might be interested please PM me,the property has also 2 double garages and is $370 weekly.