• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Is a 2wk rental long enough to......

Unley Park, Adelaide
      41 times
      We found a rental in the first week but couldnt move in for 3 weeks!!!! We only had the short term rental for 2 weeks but then struggled to find anywhere else to rent for the additional 2 weeks as the Ashes were on ... pesky cricket! Luckily the landlord had a house he was about to renovate so we dossed in there.

Once we were accepted for the house we hot footed it round to the school with the rental agreement and Lewis started the following Monday. I then spent the next 2 weeks driving from one side of the city to the other taking him to and from school.

Where we were looking was / is highly sort after so competition was tough. The only reason i think we got the house was because it was a 10 month lease so no one really wanted it.

Good luck in your search xxxx
      Paula H likes this.

154 times
      We have short term rental in Aldinga, I didnt want to have longer as kids will be starting school after 2 weeks and we are looking at Port Noarlunga, Seaford area's so ideally need a rental for when they start.

Ah well, will just add to the excitement i guess.

Thanks for your posts xx

786 times
      Why are you so keen to get the children in school within that 2 week period? Do we have to get them straight into school or is it just personal preference?

We're arrivng late July and I was thinking that we'd give the children at least four weeks to arrive and settle before we would even think about schools (especially since they'd be coming out of the end of the school year here and their brains would be expecting the 6 weeks summer holidays - they wouldn't have a long break until Christmas if they went from the UK straight into school in Australia).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12