GLENELG - Great rental available 150m from beach

soo_the_panda

Hi there, I live in a small apartment block in Glenelg (5 in total) and our neighbour is about to move out this week so thought I'd post the ad for anyone looking in this area. It's a gorgeous 1880's building with lots of character, open fire places, polished wood floors etc. The neighbours are all quiet and friendly (not just saying that cos I'm one of them!)

Location is amazing - it's just 150m to the beach (just south of Glenelg jetty) and a 7 minute walk to Mosely Square. It's one min walk to the main bus route through Glenelg too. Being away from Jetty Road you don't hear any noise from the pubs, but you're still super close to walk to the restaurants, shops, bars etc.

It's going for $350 a week - it's a two bedroom plus sunroom which we use as a study/spare bedroom in our apartment with similar layout. All the rooms are huge - it's not your typical two bed apartment. It'd suit a single professional, couple or a small family.

Check out pics here: http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/glenelg/apartment-unit/glenelg-spacious-character-2-bedroom-appartment-close-the-beach/1002535795

Nothing in this for me except hoping to find awesome neighbours for our lovely little building! We bought our place in this block 18 months ago and love it, hope someone else would love living there too. Happy to answer any general questions about the building/area.

Guest ladyarkles

Wow, I know where that little block is.

We walk past that on our beach stroll.

It's a lovely little spot; if we weren't tied into our lease, I would think about taking it on.

We are the other side of the Jetty, by Colley Reserve and it is not as quiet up this end.

Hope you get some nice neighbours!

~ Rach xx