• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
    Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By kelly1980

Thread: Large 3 Bed Rental Eden Hills- available from end of July $410 per week

Large 3 Bed Rental Eden Hills- available from end of July $410 per week

Hi there,

We are breaking our lease on a 3 bed house is Eden Hills. The house backs on to Shepherds Hill Reserve, with views over the coast from the side verandah, it is living in the tree tops but so close to everything. Eden Hills train station is only a couple of mins walk away (20 mins on train to city) and we are five minute drive to Blackwood centre. There is also a great primary school in Eden Hills and we are a short drive to Flinders Uni and Hospital. It is such a great place that we have bought a property on the street -hence breaking the lease!

The property itself is large, comprising two big living areas and a large kitchen/diner. Double garage, three double bedrooms with BIR, family bathroom with separate WC, a huge elevated deck for entertaining, plenty of storage and ample garden.

Pets are negotiable. $410 per week. It is not listed on Real Estate as yet (I've attached some of our snaps for interest) but if you may be interested please contact Alisha at Elders Brighton on (08) 8377 3066 or if you have any questions please private message me.

Thanks, P3270205.jpgP2240013.jpghouse.jpg
      taran likes this.

17 times
      Sent you pm yesterday. Nt sure if I have done it rt..did u receive it. Thanks ...Taran