what areas to consider?

Guest Paula H

Guest Paula H

Hi ya, rather than starting a new thread, coud someone advise where to look around with no work for a carpenter/Supervisor (currently working within the London underground/network rail stations) and I am a medical secretary but would ideally like to do private work from home. Was initially looking south-port noarlunga to aldinga

Edited by snifter

I personally like the southern end of Adelaide, but don't really know the north. Hubby is from the south so knows it all well and it'll be where we settle.

We are looking at everything from Glenelg down but stopping at Seacliff area. We also plan to look at places further inland from there also, but don't really want to go further south. Most of our family and friends are in the areas we are looking and out east.

Guest AngPhil

Hi Paula,

We are now really considering Hallett Cove to Seaford. The main reason is our eldest, he is in secondary school Y7 now, but when we move over in August, he'd be in Y7 at primary. He really doesn't want to go back to primary school at all. We are looking at Hallett Cove R to 12 and Seaford 6 to 12. This means he won't have to move schools in the new year. The thought of him going to 4 schools in 18 months is a bit grim. We are going to look round both when we get there and then rent in the right area for the school.

Not sure it helps with your original question though.

Ang xxx

Guest vikkiann

I thought mine would go back, they have all started in the same year that they were in back in the UK except for my youngest who is 5 and will be starting next term (July). I don't quite know how though!