Rental needed...

Guest sedgecl

Guest sedgecl

Rental Needed

Hi

Not sure if anyone is able to help, but my family and I are looking for a 4 bed, 2 bath rental in the Seaford Rise area, also happy to rent in the Hallet Cove, Port Noarlunga, Mona area.

If anyone is breaking their lease, then could you please email me.

We have been in Adelaide for just over a week, but I am really finding it hard to find anything. As soon as a house in on the market it is goneL

Would really like to get my boys into school for the 1st week in September…

Thanks

Mrs M

Guest vikkiann

We offered the agent 3 months upfront and that got us the rental. Keep watching real estate or pop into the agents and tell them what you are looking for, you never know they could have a house that's just become available.

Good luck

Vikki

xx

Guest sedgecl

Hi Vikki

Thanks, we are currently North of the City, so it takes over an hour to get to Seaford area. We always mention about deposits, there just seems to be a lack of houses in the area. I think everyone has had the same idea, move over from the UK in the summer hols to get into school by early Sept:(....x

Guest vikkiann

Instead of asking about the deposit we just said we'd pay 3 months rent in advance as well.

We were lucky though we came over in June and because there wasn't so many people fighting for properties it was a bit easier.

Hi Cassey

We have a recently refurbished house in Seaford available for longer term rental. Its only 3 bedroom but on a big block and only 200mtrs to the beach. Theres a park just round the corner and you can walk to the local shops and also the Seaford Shopping Centre and schools.

It will be advertised in the local southern messinger tomorrow and also in the Advertiser. we are flexible on the rental terms so it could be a good stop gap for your family for a few months. Then we may have a 4 bedroom coming available early next year. Its unfurnished at the moment but we do have some furniture and bits and pieces if you need anything. Rental is $300 per week.

If your interested please contact me via PM or through the website below.

Good luck

Kim

Edited by Damms

Hi,

We are renting in Hallett Cove but move out on the 1st of Sept if that's any good to you. I've asked the estate agent if it's ok for me to advertise on poms in Adelaide & they are fine about it. As of yet I haven't, but I've just read that you need somewhere. We are in a 4 bed, with pool, garage, lovely house, but we've just bought so are terminating lease. My phone numbers are numbers edited for no ph number rule compliance. Please PM poster.. Thanks, Suzie

Edited by Rachiegarlo

Hi,

forgot to mention, it's also 2 bath. We have the en-suite, the kids have the main bathroom with spa bath... It's $460 per week, lovely spacious house. Built in robes in 2 rooms, walk in robe in master, low maintenace outside, pool easy to maintain due it being salt water. Kids loved it, son went from not being able to swim to diving......Come & view if you like.

Thanks again,

Guest bidsandrew

We have a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house in Moana Heights and are thinking of moving more towards Christies Beach or Hallet cove due to my son now having moved schools. It is an older house but is neutral throughout, really good size rooms, large kitchen and family room, lounge and dining room, laundry room, garage and good size front and back gardens, all this for $320pw. If you are interested send me a PM. I havent actually spoken to the agents yet but were going to do it this week and then saw your post!

Cheers

Bridget

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am new here..looking for a house to rent for at least 6 to 12 months.

My main concern are Near to public primary school and City. 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.Unfurnished ..

I am planning to get a accommodation for long term because I will ship my household goods from my home country Malaysia to Adelaide.

Planning for my first entry will be end on the year. Together with my hus and 3 children's aged 7,6&2. We are not getting any employment yet. Is much more difficult to get a secure employment for offshore application. That why, we are decided to look for the job after we have getting a local contact no and address..

For those who are considered to rent their house/ any recommended agents, please feel free to let me know the rental, deposit etc , any special term and condition.. So that we can discuss further...

Your information is much appreciated.

Hope to hearing from anyone of you...

Regards,

NAL