Accommodation advice needed please :)

Claire12

Hello All,

I would like some advice please from your wealth of knowledge.

I have 6 people coming over from South Africa late Nov- mid Dec for world bowls championship at Lockleys bowling club. This is near Sir Donald Bradman Dr, Henley Beach rd & Tapleys Hill rd. They are wanting self catering flat, cottage or caravan budget accommodation (cheap but clean I was told lol!)

Can you help?? I have a few ideas but no personal experience of the accom facilities & cleanliness etc

Thanks in advance

Claire :)

Hi Claire

We used to stay at Adelaide Shores holiday park at when we came on holidays. It's at West Beach and not too far away from where you described. They have several different levels of accomodation from fairly basic to luxery, although we haven't stayed there for a few years so I don't know what the prices are like these days. They would probably be okay for you to go and have a look round to see if it was suitable before booking anything. If the holiday park is a bit expensive there is a caravan park next door that I think also does cabins. Alternatively try looking on stayz.com.au for places around Glenelg, West Beach, Henley Beach or Fulham type areas.

Definitely recommend Adelaide Shores, they do have a variety of accommodation. If you want all 6 together, then maybe a 3br apartment such as those at Baybeachfront in Glenelg would suit. We have stayed there with family in the past and found them ideal for short stays. They are in Glenelg North, and an easy drive to Lockleys. I would definitely organise something soon, as these places soon get booked up.