Breaking lease 4 bed Port Noarlunga

Guest Guest6899

Guest Guest6899

We have bought our new home and looking to leave our rental home a few weeks early. I have no pictures at the moment as not currently marketed so will give you details::

Large two storey home in Port Noarlunga, 2 mins walk from Port Noarlunga primary school.

1-2 min drive to beach

7 min walk to beach

5 mins drive to colonnades shopping center

5 mins drive to southern expressway

4 good size bedrooms, 3 down stairs with bathroom and separate WC, Large living area upstairs with dinning and kitchen, built in dishwasher. master bedroom with large walk in robe and en suite.

Balcony runs whole front of house with views towards Seaford and the Onkaparinga river. Large hall, and garage.

Gardens to front and rear, nice location $390pw, available from 5th November.. could make slightly earlier if required.

pm me if you want the address or more information.

Lisa

Edited by Guest6899

Guest bishvegas

Hi Lisa.

Just tried to send you a pm but having major problems with my internet. If you haven't received it please could you give me a call on 0406 417480 or text me your number and I'll call you back.

Thanks,

Julie

Guest Guest6899
Hi Lisa.

Just tried to send you a pm but having major problems with my internet. If you haven't received it please could you give me a call on 0406 417480 or text me your number and I'll call you back.

Thanks,

Julie

i have your mail..