Accomodation for new migrant

Guest NAL

Hi,

Please share the link or contact on accomodation for new migrant.

I will be going to adelaide end of the year with my family. My hus and 3 children's aged 7,6 and 2.

I am looking for a house for rent for at least 6 to 12 months . Peferable location is near to public primary school.

3 bedrooms and 2 bathroom. UNFURNISHED.

Anyone one of you have a frens/ agent, please feel free to provide the information.

Please be noted that, We are not getting any employment yet. Planning to get a secure employment after we are arrival in Adelaide first. I have read through many forum, most of the expatriate experience told me ...

employers will not consider Offshore application....

So please feel free to let me know the payment , deposit etc or any special term and condition.

If you are the onwer of the house, if let me know as well.

I am planning to ship my household good from My home country Malaysia to adelaide, so if any onwer , who are ok with my condition stated. Let's discuss further...ok

I hope can hear from any valuable information ...URGENTLY...from you ALL...

Your info is much appreciated...

regards,

NAL

• 2 weeks later...

Hi NAL

When are you coming? We're breaking our lease in late in November and the house will be empty. It's a 3 bed place near Burnside primary, a great school, one of the best in Adelaide.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have seen your post and seem interested, kindly PM me, I got a wife and two daughters ages 4.5 and 1.5 yrs, we are landing on Nov 18th. Flight already confirmed and need such an accomodation. I need abit more of info on the school.

Hi NAL

When are you coming? We're breaking our lease in late in November and the house will be empty. It's a 3 bed place near Burnside primary, a great school, one of the best in Adelaide.

Cheers

Hi NAL

Cheers

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. We will be moving there end of Dec or earlier of Jan 2013. Not confirm yet

due to the shipment. Many things still have to liaise with shipping company...hmmm..

Cheers..

• 1 month later...

Hi, we are due to break our lease. We have a 3 bedroom, main with ensuite, living/dining area, rumpus room, bathroom, laundry and seperate toilet. lovely enclosed back garden. We live in Hope valley, north east Adelaide. (Tea Tree Gully area) just around the corner from modbury south primary school.

If you need any more information just message me.

Thanks

K

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cockney

Hi NAHL,we are breaking our lease in 2 weeks. We are in Unley,very good location,you dont need a car as bus services are available on both king william road & unley road every 10mins & its 10mins to the city by bus or 40mins walk,tram is also closeby.Unley shopping center & Unley primary school both 10mins walk,nice family orientated area. Its 3 good size bedrooms,with lock up garage & driveway. We are paying 400/week.pm me if youre interested

Hi ,

Could you please provide me the full address of your rental house? And some pictures of the house as well. You can send to my inbox with the consent of the landlord.

I will be able to contact after Christmas ONLY.

look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi NAHL,we are breaking our lease in 2 weeks. We are in Unley,very good location,you dont need a car as bus services are available on both king william road & unley road every 10mins & its 10mins to the city by bus or 40mins walk,tram is also closeby.Unley shopping center & Unley primary school both 10mins walk,nice family orientated area. Its 3 good size bedrooms,with lock up garage & driveway. We are paying 400/week.pm me if youre interested

Hi Everyone,

if you have any rental house available from 26th Dec 2013 onwards. Please feel free to provide me the full address of the house and some pictures as well. Do remember to mention your rental per week.

Please pm me with any information.

we can discuss further if the house location the designed is what I am looking for.

following are the key features of the house I am looking at for the time being,

unfurnished.

3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

near to public primary school

of course rental also one of my consideration.

I am only able to reply you after my hus is back from outstation on 18th Dec 2012

your information is much appreciated.

Regards,

NAL

Edited by noworriesmate
removed email per forum rules

Guest Guest75

Pretty sad that 3 posters who are not regulars with very low post counts jump into this thread to "get rid " of their rentals!!!

Please do ensure that you view these rentals before ever signing up!!!

Not chucking Nasturtiums but what if there was something really wrong with the rental??

Nal - Have you looked in this section? Its where our members are allowed to advertise their lease breaks etc

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/accommodation-available/

FWIW, many people rent a short term rental for a few weeks to give themselves a bit of breathing room while finding a longer term rental. Often you cannot lease anything long term if you are not actually resident in Aus.

Good luck with finding something.

Also look on http://www.realestate.com.au/rent and put in your suburbs etc

Guest cockney

Hi Nahl,sorry but house is now gone!!i didn't even get a chance to look at my poster again but anyway good luck on your move.If you are looking for temporary accommodation,have a look at Flipkey website,there are some bargains there.