furniture rentals

Guest jellybean3456

Guest jellybean3456

Hi

can anyone recommend a company for furniture rentals ? it seems that furnished properties are like gold dust in Adelaide .

we will be arriving in April and will be looking for a property and furniture to rent.

thanks

jellybean

Guest jamesholmes_@hotmail.com

Radiorentals is also massive here, although i am not sure whether they rent furniture or just white goods/electrical goods.

However, their minimum rental is 12 months.

Hi Jellybean - i've come across this site somewhere while i've been researching the whole move to adelaide thing !! http://livingedgerentals.com.au

You could maybe let us know how you get on with the furniture rental process. I'm bringing all my worldly goods with me - the only worry is how long they will be on the ocean, particularly over the x-mas period as i plan to get there around NOV/DEC.

GOOD

• 2 years later...