great fully furnished rental

Guest JulieG

Guest JulieG

We've been here for 9 weeks now, and stayed in a great rental when we first arrived.

FIRST STEP RENTALS.CO.UK. The house was every bit as good in the flesh as shown on the website. It's situated in Dover Gardens, which is a good starting place if you don't know the area. The houses are new, modern and very clean. They also have internet access which is a must when you first arrive. Three bedrooms, sleep five $600 a week. You can book it from 1 to 8 weeks. This gives you time to find a long term rental. Close to Marion shopping center and Brighton beach and 25 minutes from the city.

We're currently looking into furnished rentals for when we arrive, hopefully sometime July/Sept time so thank you for your message. I couldn't find anything though when I googled first step rentals.co.uk (probably me). Do you have another link for this site?

Thanks

Nicky

Hi there

We stayed at www.roorentals.com.au when we first arrived - it gave us a fantastic base from which to start our new lives Down Under. It is a beautiful home with everything that you would need to get up and running internet, telephone etc etc. Judi the owner is a fantastic help - she offers a meet and greet service and after arriving at the house even made us a cuppa with supplies from the fantastic welcome pack that we found (we didn't die of thirst nor starve - thanks Judi:notworthy:). She was a great help - showing us where to sort medicare, centrelink and generally giving us the lowdown - we felt at home very quickly. You may have seen her posts on here - Roo1 - Contact her you wont be disappointed!!!

Lindsey:)

Guest soggy

Hi,

before we new we had on arrival accomodation we put a advert in the accomodation wanted section of www.gumtree.com.au (adelaide section) we got 4 offers all quite good locations to start out and flexible dates, we asked for 12 weeks and this was fine.

Simon:)

• 1 year later...
Guest threejays

Does anybody have a telephone number or e-mail for First Step Rentals - I have tried to contact them via the 'contact us' link but haven't had a response - I often find this when using such links. Thanks