• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia

Thread: where to rent

where to rent

all going well we should have our visa next month, we have three teenage kids, two galls
      and a lad. we were thinking of where would be the most suitable area for us to rent as we have never visited adelaide before.
      is your furniture included in your rental also or do we have to pay a visit to ikea?
      we,ve been given suggested areas by our agency like glenelg and holdfast bay,
      but i think they maybe a bit expensive for us but im sure they are nice places all the same.

South Plympton, Adelaide
      1114 times
      Hi, what sort of school are you looking for. Most of the good high schools are zoned and its easier if you live in the area to get them in. How far out of the city do you want to be? What sort of things do your children like to do?
      Glenelg will be expensive for a family house, but there are suburbs nearby that are reasonable. The further out you go you will get more for your money, ie 4 bdrms, maybe a pool.

Post again and I'll see what i can come up with.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums