Short-Mid term rental

Guest dishco

I have a question that i hope someone on here might be able to help me with.

We arrived in Adelaide 2 weeks ago. We are currently staying at the Adabco Boutique Hotel on Wakefield Street and are booked in here until the 8/11/12. We thought in this time we would have found work but the process is a little slower than we thought it would be. Therefore, we have been looking to do a 3 month rental in the CBD or close to it until we find work and decide where we want to live.

However, everywhere we can find is extremely expensive as in $800-1200 per week. We are willing to spend up to $500 per week but from looking, they are few and far between.

So if someone could provide me with some information on mid term rentals or some advice as to what we can do?

Cheers,