Where to stay while volunteering in Adelaide!

Guest Chrissy88

Guest Chrissy88

Hey guys - nt sure if this is the right place for my post but basically had my visa granted and am plannin my big move to adelaide! Next summer I will be coming to adeliade or 5/6 weeks (I am a teacher so during my summer holidays) want to do some research and meet people etc before I make the big move after that!

Am looking to live in a flatfor the time I am there and have found a reasonably priced one in parkside on George street near but road!

Wondering if anyone knows this location and thinks it would be a good location for me to stay? I want to be able to go out lots for drinks and meet up with people as well as be close to good transport so I can easily ge to schools to volunteer etc!

Many ideas what places would be better to stay - I am 24 so want to have access to lots of nice things hehe any advice where to sty would be fab :)

thanx guys

christina