• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia

Dunedin,new zealand
      0 times

new migrant seeks room/support/help

Hello all.I'm planning to move from new Zealand where i have lived for 10 years to Adelaide mid /end of November with a view to finding work/settling.Only trouble is I don't know a soul there ! And am hopeful to make contact with someone who would perhaps give me a bit of support while i initially come over and get car / job etc,i not asking to have my hand held or anything like that ! lol,but as i know no one there it would be good for any help i could get to settle in.I'm looking for a room short term.I'm a non smoker/clean living mature tradesman originally from Birmingham England.Hoping someone maybe able to help? Darren

Hallett Cove
      23 times
      Welcome! If you come to Southern Adelaide and are looking for help along your career path contact me - anyone in Glenelg, Onkaparinga, Marion, Mitcham, Unley council areas can get free help on the Christmas Gift project. Its to help people find their Next Step - free! You can develop a free career pathway plan, attend free workshops, free career mentoring, free help to find accredited training and volunteering/work experience. Whatever your pathway - employment or self-employment, study - this project has something to help.
      Last edited by noworriesmate; 19-11-2012 at 12:29 AM. Reason: removed email address as per forum rules