WANTED: A couple of new migrants from UK looking for double room or Granny Flat

Lorna

We are a couple of new migrants from England looking for a furnished double room or Granny flat from 2nd December. Short notice I know, but some accommodation that we booked fell through. We are working professionals, my partner is in I.T and I am a Graphic Designer. It would be short term (4 weeks or maybe a bit more). I am 34 and my partner is 41. We are clean and tidy and very respectful, as we have our property in the U.K. My mobile number is 0431 721 521. Many thanks Lorna and Jason.

416812_10151513800673266_2036775941_n-1.jpg

Guest duggy281
We are a couple of new migrants from England looking for a furnished double room or Granny flat from 2nd December. Short notice I know, but some accommodation that we booked fell through. We are working professionals, my partner is in I.T and I am a Graphic Designer. It would be short term (4 weeks or maybe a bit more). I am 34 and my partner is 41. We are clean and tidy and very respectful, as we have our property in the U.K. My mobile number is 0431 721 521. Many thanks Lorna and Jason.

Hi there have you tried Judy at roos rentals.

She has a few short term rental propertys.

Well recomended hope this helps.

Good Luck.

Duggy281

• 1 month later...
Guest listentotwig

Hi Lorna and Jason

I'm in the same boat; arriving in Adelaide in a few weeks, looking for a flat/house share for my girlfriend and I. How did you get on with finding a place? Any advice?

Robin