Real Estate

Guest Connief4428

Guest Connief4428

Hello to All

Have you ever thought of living on Kangaroo Island, which is just off South Australia. With Adelaide real estate prices being very high, here on Kangaroo Island our prices are much lower. I have a beautiful house with plenty of garage space and a workshop on one acre of land. To get to the Island, you can either fly or use the Ferry from Cape Jervis. Our property is a two storey house and situated close to the ocean.

Regards Connief4428

Guest louiesmum

Hi

Are you renting or selling? Or are you just saying its a goood place to live if you know what I mean. Really I think before we would consider somewhere like Kangaroo Island we wld have to know if there were jobs available etc & schools, which I'm not sure there is. I look forward to hearing from you!!

Hi Connie,

Thanks for that info but it made me wonder, what do people do for work on Kangaroo Island? Apart from Tourism, surely work must be limited as there's not the population to sustain different employment fields?

Cheers

Judi