• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia

Thread: Room for rent?

Room for rent?

I was just wondering if anyone had a room for rent or knew of anyone.I am on my own and aware of all the websites, but can't seem to find anything that is a home, as opposed to a house full of students or people passing through.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Hallett Cove, Adelaide
      160 times
      Try looking at the back of the Advertiser or Messenger in the classified/real estate part. I've often seen house share adverts there.

Also look www.gumtree.com.au under the accommodation section.

Best of luck

Judi x

tried this?

Hi Fluff,
      Share-Accommodation.net is a good site.
      I thought renting a room was the way to go as I'm on my own too. Found a lovely place with a great guy in Morphett vale but he's transferred to Queensland. Staying with a friend in Marion.....who's going to work in Darwin It's not me, honestly!! They have both lost jobs at Mitsubishi so are trying new things.
      It's a nightmare trying to rent somewhere, and i think I'm going to end up getting a cabin in the caravan park. Not exactly what I had in mind when I made the move!!

Good Luck!

Flying Pom
      I can recommend www.midwayapartments.com.au I used them at the start of the year, clean and comfortable. Only a 1 bedroom but I think that they have a sofa bed. Good for short term rental while looking for your own home.

If you are still looking I may be able to help. If you want to send me a PM I will forward details, its basically a self contained flat ( 1 room, toilet, shower & kitchen attched to a house, if not hope you have found what you are looking for.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums