• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Agent not doing final inspection !!!

Henley Beach, Adelaide
      51 times
      Quote Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
      This thread is two years old anyway lol.
      I actually did name and shame an agent I had on another forum. The very next day I had a call from them threatening me with legal action for slander. I did have to point out it wasn't slander, firstly because it was written so liable instead, and also because it was all true! The guy (the managing director of the company) tried to tell me it wasn't true. I told him I had all my emails to prove it and feel free to take me to court. It did finally get one of my issues sorted out with them though.
      Good point Blossom, it is 2 years old I never noticed lol. I'm not very good with this forum stuff hee hee
      Last edited by candt; 16-04-2015 at 07:10 AM.
      Landed in Adelaide 1st July 2014

1423 times
      Quote Originally Posted by candt View Post
      Name and shame these awful companies. Or please PM me so we don't use them in the future.

It's hard enough renting, paying more than most people's morgages. Having your home invaded by strangers inspecting your cooker and toilet every three months. Then having to beg to get back your deposit.

dnt forget that these people who invade your home are working for someone who has spent alot of money making that house rentable so you can call it home, we just got shat on by a tennant and have spent hundreds if not thousands fixing the house back up. so seeing this post makes me realise why some real estate agents struggle to find the right people.

We never had any issue in inspections,we treated the house like our own.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12