Possible House sit.

Hayshake

My wife & I are renting a 3 bedroom 2 storey house in Park Holme, which is situated about 10 mins from the Sea, (Brighton & Somerton Park)and about 15 mins to the city.

We are planning to return to the UK for about 3 months from the end of May, and wonder if anybody would care for a furnished house to live in for that period.

It was Brand new when we moved in 6 weeks ago, and although some of the furniture is a bit older we do have new appliances like dishwasher, cooker. Fridge Freezer and Washing machine. It is a 3 bedroom house but we only have 2 double beds and a study area, in the 3rd bedroom.

We would be looking for a fee of A$250 a week plus bills like heating, water and telephone. We will still be paying the rent which is quite a lot more than that. A security deposit of A$1000 would also be required.

If anybody is interested, please contact me.