Aldinga Beach??? help please- should we move from Seaford???

Guest seekingsunshine

Guest seekingsunshine

Hey all :)

was hoping for some opinions...

we have been living in Seaford for past three years and bought here three years go. Our house has gone up a lot in value (but we have done a lot of work to it)

we have found a house that we like in Aldinga Beach that suits our family (we have too few bedrooms in current house) but I'm not sure about the location....

our kids go to school locally and I wouldnt want to move them... so that would be a ten minute drive every morning/arvo plus all of our sporting activities, social life is here in Seaford.... but then its only ten minutes!!!

does anyone have any recent opinions on Aldinga Beach? I do know it obviously but would like peoples opinions who live there.

Guest vikkiann

We live on the Sunday estate and whilst we love it here, I find it a bit too far out but because of schools we'll be staying here.

It is a lovely area, we don't get much crime, loud music or riff raff.

The kids have the recreation centre which has got loads on, mine do a club at the community centre as well and cubs.

I just think the shops are naff but as my son pointed out good shopping or his education. Erm .... Tough call!!

Guest seekingsunshine

thanks Vikkiann

I think we are going to take a drive tomorrow and do a bit of an explore around Aldinga Beach...just to be nosey do your kids go to southern vales?

i know a lot of peeps who send their kids there

Guest vikkiann

No, I only heard bad things about there and we aren't religious at all. My girls go to Aldinga R7 and are doing really well. My son goes to Willunga high and I'm really pleased with there too.

Is the house in the new or old part of Aldinga?

Vikki

xx

Guest seekingsunshine

thanks for the info- our kids are only little but Willunga High is where we are interested in sending them eventually as heard good things about it :) so thats good to know :0)its a new house so in new part - about 3 years old i think! but still very good plot size :)

Guest johnnydundee

Hi, we have lived in aldinga for the past 18mths and I have a son who goes to southern vales and loves it, I work locally and have only had positive feedback on the school but like everything else some people have to judge for themselves? It's worth going to an open day to find out,

The shopping centre is ok but have heard there is more shops due to open soon which is great for the community.