Rivergum, Sarah Homes

she1971

Also be aware that several builders (McCraken homes, Red Ochre homes, Nu-Steel homes, Ian Wood homes), have gone bust recently and to cover yourself (if they go bust half way through) you need special indemnity insurance. However QBE the insurers who provide this have said they are pulling out of the market at the end of the financial year, the State government said they may have to step in to provide it instead but I haven't yet heard the outcome of that.

Hi Sheila

Yes, we have had dealings with both SarahHomes and Rivergum....both do the wooden cladding ..beachy looking homes ( although its not wooden, its actually cement). We eventually went onto building two homes with Rivergum, both of which we are extremely happy with.

I would totally recommend Rivergum homes, we built one which was custom built and they were very accommodation and the other was just off the plan. IAll the builders on site were professional and friendly and I have to say that both builds went relatively hiccup free.

OUr sales consultant was Grant Milne, who is a lovely friendly guy ..who I would also recommend.

Hope this helps...please feel free to ask if you want further advice.

Sarahx

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Grant Milne was based on Main South road, but that was a couple of years ago now - if you call their head office they will give you his number - he was really good and came to our house too - which made it easier when you have younger kids in tow!

Yes, we did quite a few upgrades - all of which I am very pleased about.

Sarahx