Need short term accomodation

Guest ocean11

Guest ocean11

I'm new to this forum and have been reading the older posts. I'm planning to relocate during end of May and would require some advise on booking short term accommodation some where close to the city. My budget is around $300 per week. Any advise is appreciated.

This is not a migration issue, its a housing one so I've moved your thread to the Renting and Real Estate forum.

We have members on here who have short term rentals, see the Accommodation Available area of the forum for their listings. I am not sure any of them have anything very close to the CBD but you can have a look see. Also we have threads on lease breaks and so on in that forum. Sometimes there are listings for small apartments in or near the CBD. No idea of budget for those though.

$300 a week is not much for furnished short term lets. You can get a better deal for 6 months, but shorter lets under 3 months are really holiday rentals or executive apartments and these are not cheap. You can ask for rates for longer lets or consider shared accommodation.

$300 a week is not much for furnished short term lets. You can get a better deal for 6 months, but shorter lets under 3 months are really holiday rentals or executive apartments and these are not cheap. You can ask for rates for longer lets or consider shared accommodation.

Or this sort of thing but not sure if you could secure it from the UK.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-apartment-sa-adelaide-409933851