• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree16Likes

Thread: CBD or Glenelg rentals

Felixstow, NE burb :) Heaven!
      588 times
      Quote Originally Posted by Ktee View Post
      Wow AB I can't imagine you finally settling down, wish we could have caught up when you were up this way. Hope you enjoy your time in Adelaide.
      I know! Its mad - feel like we are finally growing up a bit lol!

Has been a whirlwind dash around Oz, thats for sure and a bit annoyed with ourselves for not staying longer in places and being able to meet up with people - but I think if we had done so we would still be travelling around in another 5 years time (and the camper was only licensed for 3, so wouldn't have been able to do the kiddies plan that is in place! lol)

Will be doing lots of 'updates' and timeline type posts once we are in our new place and have internet - things still seem a bit up in the air and don't want to jinx them too much (as it all seems to be a bit too easy right now lol) Adelaide, despite being as wet as a very wet thing right now (sorry for bringing the weather with us folks!) is still lovely, saw the brightest double rainbow today which kind of sums things up I think :D Hurrah for lovely things and positive outlooks, keep pinching ourselves (again, despite the rain lol)

snifter likes this.
      Our 33,000km ish trip around Oz - have a look here (also good for tips on equipment and holiday places ) Our moving and living here blog :)

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
      67 times
      Hey AB - welcome back to your new home town!

Is the place you have gone for in Glenelg? Fingers crossed for you!

We are also now trawling gumtree etc for furniture as we get the keys to our unfurnished place next Friday - might be sleeping on an air bed for a while, lol!
      Visited with husband: April 2011, decision to move made: May 2011, VISA GRANTED 05/03/12 - arrived 28/03/13!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12