• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Renting house with solar panels

sunny Moana
      211 times
      we rented a house with solar panels, paid 450 a week inc ALL electricity costs, lived there for 6 months and never paid a bean for any electric used :-) was rather lovely not having the stress of a huge bill every quarter :-)

Port Noarlunga, Adelaide, South Australia
      1900 times
      A lot will depend upon the size of the solar installation. I have three 1.5 kw systems installed and they are too small to ever get anything back.
      Whatever the size of the solar installation you will always have the advantage that the panels feed and supply your house during daylight hours and you get the advantage of running your home during daylight (depending upon usage) for free. You won't see this on any bill but it's a substantial saving.

Adelaide Furnished Rentals. MIGRANT and HOLIDAY HOMES with unlimited internet in popular PORT NOARLUNGA. Walk to beaches, shops, stations. McLaren Vale 12, city 30 mins, beaches 2 mins away. Longer rentals (3 to 12 month) at discounted rates. Australian Business Number: 65261457068

Felixstow, NE burb :) Heaven!
      588 times
      Surely the landlord gets thnefit in that they have a more attractive property so a) they can charge more rent b) they are more likely to be able to rent out the property with less unoccupied time c) they have a better house for either when they decide to occupy or sell

As someone currently looking at renting the few with solar have been very attractive indeed, and have been a case that they pass on the electric saving to the tennant, makes me more inclined to pay more in rent as i know up what my costs are a little more (if that makes sense). I would also rather have a perceived 'nice' landlord, and would probably treat the home that touch more nicely than one belonging to a grabby landlord :/
      Our 33,000km ish trip around Oz - have a look here (also good for tips on equipment and holiday places ) Our moving and living here blog :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12