munno para good or bad ??????

the fishers

the area your on about ive looked at renting but i hope to go to mawson lakes thats a new area with lovely new homes but some of them dont have much of a rear garden or to close to next door there is a few schools up that way but im not sure will be arriving next friday in adelaide then the real work starts again

alex

Guest soggy

Hi,

I have been to the area a few times, it is a rural area about 30 to 40 mins from Adelaide CBD depending on time of day, I have not looked at schools but it has a few shops ect a couple of minutes drive away and much larger shoping center and most other things you need only about 5 mins away. I have just bought an investment property on one of the Devine sites there, they will be a lot of constuction over the next few years, if you visited the Andrews farm lakeside site that is nearly finished you can get a feel for the kind of area it should become. I like it there but it all depends on what you need, what you want and your used to.

www.monopolyrh.com www.devine.com.au

Simon:D:D

Guest philnjulie
the area your on about ive looked at renting but i hope to go to mawson lakes thats a new area with lovely new homes but some of them dont have much of a rear garden or to close to next door there is a few schools up that way but im not sure will be arriving next friday in adelaide then the real work starts again

alex

if you fancy a coffee or something stronger we live in mawson lakes feel free

phil and julie

Guest Rob and Clare

Hi ya,

It's a good area, got a few friends up that way.

Obviously depends on what your looking for but has excellent links with the main gawler train line nearby to the city, it's got main north road for bus routes, excellent shopping centre and Elizabeth shopping centre is nearby.

It's a short drive north to the Barossa, the best wine region in Australia with fantastic towns, and about 40 mins drive to semaphore beach, but you'll have thompson beach and webb beach which although is a few km's away, is probably less than half hour's drive....

You will probably get larger blocks of land for your dollar too.

Good luck

It will seem a bit raw and new for a few years, but every one there will be in the same boat, a new area. Private housing , it should be good.... as for being rural, I remember when Hallett cove and Noarlunga didn't exist except as small settlements, that was about 25 yrs ago. West lakes was actually a swamp that was drained. Good schools up in Gawler, and in the scheme of things not far from the city.

Guest jamesholmes_@hotmail.com

hi, we live in smithfield plains, the area isnt great but we have had no trouble and there are plenty of shops with the munno para shopping centre and elizebeth shopping centre close by , its between 40 and 60 mins away from the cbd but at rush hour it is more like 75 mins. the train takes 45 mins to get to the cbd, dont really know much about the schools around here but im sure someone else on here will do. we have some good friends here too so it is not all bad , if you want to go to the pub at night then i suggest you look elsewhere because there isnt really anywere within walking distance.