Breaking lease in Hove - just north of Brighton - in July

Guest Kadphises

Guest Kadphises

Hi all,

We are breaking our lease for a lovely 2 bedroom semi-detached house with a nice garden. Double brick, 2 bedrooms, 1 good sized living room (with gas fire and A/C) and a good sized kitchen, hardwood floor boards in all rooms except kitchen and bathroom. Gas hot water and stove. Cable internet is currently connected to the house.

We will be moving out around the 19th of July and would like to find someone to take over right away. Lease runs until Dec 2013 (but landlords probably would like long term renters).

The property will be available from around the 20th of July and rent is 320 pw. It is literally 1-2 mins to the beach and about 10-15 mins walk to Brighton Jetty Rd.

Landlords are letting privately and are nice people. No need to deal with agents, landlords will have final say on who moves in.

PM me if interested and I will give you landlords details.

Photo of front:

iPhoto Library.jpg

I could possibly be interested in this. We are moving to Adelaide next month..have short term accommodation for 4 was and will be looking for a rental place from beginning of August.

Guest Kadphises

Sush, no they don't allow pets (as most rentals here, I believe ).

They will already have an open this Sat, so if you're interested get in touch with the owners ASAP. There seems to be plenty of interest.

Guest Kadphises

Hello again, just wanted to let everyone know that they seem to have found tenants now. It looks like they will be offering it to some "just off the boat" Brits. Anyone from on here? I'd love to know.