Moana - 2 bed esplanade townhouse - Fully Furnished $370pw.

LaurenG

Hi guys!

Just thought I'd share my lease break on here.

I have lived here for almost 2 years after being introduced to the landlord by some other fantastic PIA friends.

Very sad to be leaving. Such a beautiful location. Will miss watching the dolphins and we even saw a whale the other week. Amazing!!!

The townhouse is fully furnished. We had shipped our furniture from the UK but this place is really spacious so have been able to fit both sets of furniture in, and there is also lots of storage so have been able to box and put away some of the landlords things. So could work for you if you have your own furniture already or if you are out here starting all over again.

Would suit a professional couple. I am happy to let you view and if you have any questions sing out.

Thanks, Lauren :)

Edited by Blossom
Removal of link.

It really is beautiful here and yes Sue you most likely will have spotted us out enjoying the balcony most evenings in the warmer months. This time of year though, whilst theres still plenty of days that its nice enough to sit out I love being able to see the sea from the comfort and warmth of the sofa. :) We have the best view of the incredible sunsets.

... and not forgetting the delicious Deep Blue Cafe next door. A must for anybody whos not been yet.

I've had a few enquiries but still looking for new tenants to take over. Sure it will be perfect for someone on here though, and certainly not complaining if I have to stay here and wait a bit longer. ;)

Certainly has been stormy out there the last few days!!

Was supposed to have someone coming to view today and they didnt show. :( (not pia people) It was super stormy when they were supposed to come so I have expected to them to call and postpone - I wouldn't have turned out in the middle of it - but no call, no show. Bit annoying! They sounded so keen too.

Anyway, still available.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-townhouse-sa-moana-410926863

It probably would have been ok if you were looking to come over soon but unfortunately (or happily in the case of me and the new tenants) people have signed to take over the lease shortly, so it is no longer available.

Good Luck in your search for somewhere though. How long till you move over? try realestate.com.au and domain.com.au also sometimes worth keeping an eye on gumtree as private landlords often advertise on there.