Hallett Cove rentals

Guest Maddisons

Guest Maddisons

We will be renting a fully furnisned house in Marino for 3 months from late June.Does anyone know of any private rentals in Hallett Cove from late Sept 08.Any private rental info would be appreciated.

The Maddisons Jason 37,Paula 35,Bethan 9,Chloe Mae 6.:cute:

Guest Ivan Russell

G'day......expat..arrived way back in '65........rentals in Adelaide (including Hallet Cove) ...... try...... realestate.com.au.......let me know how you go.....if you can't get connected we can try something else

Guest Libby1971

Some friends of mine may be able to help but they are away on some well deserved hols at the moment.

I will let them know and see if they can help. They are renting in HC at the moment, brand new property, 4 beds, gorgeous and will have moved out by then I would think. They have just begun house hunting.

By the time you get here, you may be able to inspect the property and see if it is suitable, perhaps with a view to moving in a bit earlier or at least moving your stuff in prior to end of your 3 month lease.

Watch this space.

Libby

Guest Maddisons
G'day......expat..arrived way back in '65........rentals in Adelaide (including Hallet Cove) ...... try...... realestate.com.au.......let me know how you go.....if you can't get connected we can try something else

Cheers Ivan

Have tried Realestate.com but we really need to be in Adelaide to rent through an Agent,which to be fair we can understand.Luckily we have a holiday rental for our first 3 month stay.After that lets hope we can purchase a more secure rental.

The Maddisons.