rental in aberfoyle Park

Guest jojo

Hi all

just wanting feedback if anyone would be interested in taking over the tenancy on the house we are in at the moment. We are thinking of buying within the next couple of months and have to get out of the lease. its a 3 bed 2 bathroom unfurnished brand new house in Aberfoyle park close to all the shops and schools and on all the main bus routes.

if anyone is interested please let me know. i would proberly be looking toward july/aug time.

thanks Jo x:)

Guest cunnah10
Hi all

just wanting feedback if anyone would be interested in taking over the tenancy on the house we are in at the moment. We are thinking of buying within the next couple of months and have to get out of the lease. its a 3 bed 2 bathroom unfurnished brand new house in Aberfoyle park close to all the shops and schools and on all the main bus routes.

if anyone is interested please let me know. i would proberly be looking toward july/aug time.

thanks Jo x:)

Hi Jo

Could you send me details plse regarding house to rent(any pics?)

• 2 months later...
Guest jojo

We have fell in love with a house and get the keys on the 15th August. So are wanting to end the lease towards the end of August, but will move out just after the 15th August if anyone is interested.

The house is a brand new court yard style house, 3 bed 2 bathroom and 2 living areas. Its close to shops and also walking distance to a couple of good primary school and Aberfoyle High. the beach is about 15 mins away and the city 25 mins. We are on the main bus route for the city and Flinders so good for the commute.

if anyone is interested please PM me and i will send you some pictures, we are with an agent so an application form would have to be submitted to them.

Jo xxx:wubclub:

Hi,We may be interested in the property in Aberfoyle park.Is it still to let from mid-August?If so could you please send us some details and photos,this would be greatly appreciated.My email address is billoc57@aim .com.Thanks and all the very best to you and your family in your new residence,Sue.

Guest jojo
Hi,We may be interested in the property in Aberfoyle park.Is it still to let from mid-August?If so could you please send us some details and photos,this would be greatly appreciated.My email address is billoc57@aim .com.Thanks and all the very best to you and your family in your new residence,Sue.

Hi sue

I will send you an email and some photos through this week.

take care

Jo x

Guest Nick11
Just to confirm - anyone taking over Jo's house will be lucky......its a lovely brand new home - very modern and in a great area.

Im sure it wont take long before its snapped up!

sarahx

Totally agree - the house is immaculate.

The agents have put the house on realestate.com.au and you can view it by putting in reference number 403105895

They have said that the property is available from the 30th july, even though I told them the end of August,:confused:

i have forwarded them some more photos which i hope they put soon.

Jo xx:wubclub:

• 2 weeks later...