Coming soon, 4 Bed 2 Bath in SEAFORD RISE

Guest deb and stoo

Guest deb and stoo

Yo dudes

A friend of mine's Mum & Dad are looking to sell their house in Seaford Rise privately and I thought I'd give you lovely people first dibs.

The house has got 4 good sized bedrooms, 3 with walk in, 1 with built in robe.

A studio, family room with meals area and a western red cedar kitchen. 2 bath rooms and a 3rd toilet. The garage is under the main roof.

The house will be on offer for $ 450000.- plus

Further details and pictures to follow but if anyone is interested just contact me direct @ bruceinoz@bigpond.com and I'll arrange contact with the sellers.

:)

Guest deb and stoo

Yo dudes

Just a quick update on the house, unfortunately my friends dad has been taken ill so the pictures and further details will be a little longer coming but from what I've heard well worth the wait.

;)

Guest deb and stoo

Yo dudes

Have managed to get some pictures of the beautiful house in Seaford Rise and have a powerpoint presentation of the portfolio for it and from what we've seen its absolutely stunning.

If you want to see pictures of it go to my FLICKR page http://www.flickr.com/photos/stoobru/sets/72157604849582526/

If you'd like to see the powerpoint presentation and their phone number just contact me direct at bruceinoz@bigpond.com

Hope you like the pictures and am sure you'll love the house.

Guest cunnah10
Yo dudes

Have managed to get some pictures of the beautiful house in Seaford Rise and have a powerpoint presentation of the portfolio for it and from what we've seen its absolutely stunning.

If you want to see pictures of it go to my FLICKR page http://www.flickr.com/photos/stoobru/sets/72157604849582526/

If you'd like to see the powerpoint presentation and their phone number just contact me direct atbruceinoz@bigpond.com

Hope you like the pictures and am sure you'll love the house.

Wow what a gorgeous house!

Gill

Guest deb and stoo

Hi Gill

Yes it does look beautiful, we're going round to see them tommorrow after another Sunday arvo of opens, only 7 to see.....lucky us.

:wacko:

Guest cunnah10
Hi Gill

Yes it does look beautiful, we're going round to see them tommorrow after another Sunday arvo of opens, only 7 to see.....lucky us.

:wacko:

Well tell them their house is beautiful!

We are due out in September hopefully!

Good luck with the 7 house viewings!

i would quite like that to be honest but minus the 4 kids(nightmare otherwise)

We have all that to come!

Will rent at first though like most of you have done until we get a good feel of the different areas and see what happens with Tom finding work!

Gill

Guest deb and stoo

Hi Gill

You sound just like we did last September. We were lucky to rent fully furnished from Jo & Dale and even luckier to stay in their beautiful house (their rental was booked) and then found a long term unfurnished rental in Hallett Cove. Unfortunately its a very big 4 bed 2 bath and we've got used to the space so all that we look at seems small in comparison or out of our price range if as big, but i'm glad we rented, got the kids settled in schools (in Aberfoyle) and have found work contracting all over Oz but you only get a feel for the area once you've lived/worked/shopped etc there.

Best of luck until September, fingers crossed the dollar will go down against the pound in the meantime and rather you than me re the 4 kids, two bad enough :arghh:

;)

Guest deb and stoo

Yo dudes

Just to keep you up to date with this house, my friends have said they've had lots of interest but no firm offers yet so maybe this is the time to go take a look and maybe put an offer in.....you never know................;)

Guest deb and stoo

Yo J dude

Yes we said just the same as you, it looks really beautiful and the couple who are selling it are so nice too. I have just been over to the 'Yellow side' to post about it but the censorship stops you as it has to be 'your house' not a friends, I noticed Guzzler & Sas had there cut out :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest deb and stoo

Yo Dudes

Well we finally got round to visiting my friends Mum and Dad's house and what an absolutely fantastic house it is. Its set at the end of a small road with a couple of other houses and dominates the court. Its extremely spacious downstairs even with one of the bedrooms downstairs and the garden is really well laid out with a beautiful pond in the middle. The house has been maticulously maintained and we felt guilty about not taking our shoes off as the carpets looked brand new. At the back of the house is a massive reserve and a footpath which leads down to the beach, about a 5 minute walk away.

All I'll say is if anyone is looking for a 4 bed 2 bath house in the South of Adelaide then look no further.

:notworthy: