looking foe 3/4 bed rental in Port Noarlunga or Seaford

SwanseaJack

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest leeannekays

Hi, we are going to be breaking our lease in the next6 weeks. We live in Seaford and have a 4 bed 2 bathroom home. It's only a few years old and in a great location by moana beach. Pm me if you would like more information. Leeanne

Hi, we are going to be breaking our lease in the next6 weeks. We live in Seaford and have a 4 bed 2 bathroom home. It's only a few years old and in a great location by moana beach. Pm me if you would like more information. Leeanne

Hi Leeanne,

i would be be very interested in your property can u please pm details we are coming over in early April and have no accommodation sorted as yet and Seaford is where my oh is thinking of, please let me know details ASAP.

Bal

Hi Leanne I'm Laura's friend Kerry, she has told me about your property and we are really interested just we need to be out our rental by 26th at the latest of march! That is too earlie for you isn't it? That's if you still not rented it out already :) xx