Cheap 1 week stay?

srg73

I suggest looking at the website Air BnB - it lists privately rented rooms and properties around the world which users review. It's a cheap way to find accommodation and as it won't be a hotel, will often give you more of a feel of actually living somewhere. We used it in our travels around Tasmania last year and had a great experience.

Guest Martin and Val
Need somewhere in Adelaide for 1 week during March so I can meet up with potential employers in and around the city. Would like fairly central and must be secure which counts out hostels and will have a small rental car.

Would be just me this time.

Thanks. S

Hi S,

My cousin has a place in Semaphore if you're interested please PM me with contact details and I'll pass them on for you.

Cheers

Martin

I suggest looking at the website Air BnB - it lists privately rented rooms and properties around the world which users review. It's a cheap way to find accommodation and as it won't be a hotel, will often give you more of a feel of actually living somewhere. We used it in our travels around Tasmania last year and had a great experience.

Definitely second the recommendation for Airbnb. We stayed at one of their places in Sydney recently. Good value, good locations. You should be able to find somewhere central which will save you loads of travel.