Hi everyone - we arrived on Thursday and having (I presume the normal) ups and downs! We were supposed to stay in our short term let for two months but on arrival it is not that great and very expensive and so we have reduced it to one month.
My problem is that I don't know whether to go for another short term let or go for longer term - I'm just a bit worried about the expense of it all - buying furniture etc. and thought the extra time would be better to find jobs.
I don't know - maybe it's because I'm jet lagged - I just can't seem to decide what is best!