I just wondered if anyone can help. We are currently staying in short term rented accommodation whilst waiting for our container to arrive. It was supposed to get here on 2nd Feb, then 14th Feb now 22nd Feb and we have been told we wont get it until 7-10th March.
The problem is we need to be out of our accommodation by 26th Feb at the lastest so need to find somewhere else to stay for a couple of weeks.
My boys go to school in Woodcroft so anywhere in driving distance would be great - hallett cove, port Noarlunga etc. We need accommodation for 6 of us. 2 adults and 4 children.
I am going to ring around the campsites later today, but this is not really ideal if I can get something else.