does anyone live near tea tree gully or klemzig

Guest jodi73red

Guest Guest12727

Hi, I live in Highbury which is between the two. They are very different suburbs, Klemzig is much closer to CBD and is pretty flat but has some nice regions, especially near linear park. Neighbouring suburb St Peters is very nice. Tea Tree Gully is further out in the foothills, and is quite rural in parts. They both have good transport via O-Bahn.

What exactly do you want to know?

Guest jodi73red

just trying to get a feel for the area as we are looking at a school in klemzig for our daughters as one is hearing impaired thanks for the advice :)

Guest Guest12727
just trying to get a feel for the area as we are looking at a school in klemzig for our daughters as one is hearing impaired thanks for the advice :)

Well there is absolutely nothing wrong with Klemsig as an area. It is an older established suburb, great soil for growing fruit and veg. This area was settled by Italians in the 50s and they all grew their own crops. There has been some knocking down and new development recently.

Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

I live in Marden right near linear park & about 8 mins walk to the Klemzig Obahn bus stop, connections to the city are great! I agree with above poster it does have an older vibe. for east of the city it seems a good value place compared to some of the neighbouring suburbs in the east. Happy to answer any more questions.