Best place to look for initial holiday/short term let

srg73

Wanting 1 month in Goodwood Unley etc areas maybe further out in September. Only 2 of us with suit cases only as furniture will be in transit. Financially stable, both professional and can obtain reference if needed. We will be buying a car quite quickly so parking space would be good.

Is there any web sites good for this or can anybody make any suggestions?

Thanks Simon

Try Stayz.com.au or takeabreak.com.au (I think they are the right URLs). I've used both before now to find short term accomodation in Glenelg, North Adelaide, Norwood and Port Elliott. As you are looking for a month I would email the owners for a price rather than relying on the websites as sometimes they will give a discount for a long stay, especially out of peak season.

stayz.com.au

If you chuck in 'Unley' or 'Goodwood' you get a few returns for short term rentals but they are pricey per night. If you don't mind those kind of prices you should be able to turn up something. I tend to think of those neighbourhoods as less touristy and more like residential with less accommodation like holiday lets than in the more usual coastal suburbs.