Seeking furnished accommodation for few months

Guest manenough00

Guest manenough00

We are family of three, planning to arrive in Adelaide in the middle of June, 14. We are looking for a short term furnished accommodation for settling down immediately after we arrive. We prefer houses near Prospect or North Adelaide. Any help?

I don't think any of our business members have short term lets out that way.

I don't know its the usual holiday rental market either there, it may have some listed on Stayz and sites like that. Does it have to be that specific area or can you widen your search a little, might give you more options. I know a while ago I was looking up serviced apartments and stuff and there were some around the city but can't recall names or prices or anything.

June is winter so hopefully you'll be able to turn something up at a decent rate.

There are quite a few short term lets in North Adelaide - we stayed there on our last holiday before moving over. It's not cheap but June is low season and if you are booking for a few weeks you might be able to negotiate a lower rate. Try having a look on Stayz.com.au or takeabreak.com.au for places. Also try searching for self catering accommodation North Adelaide in google. There is a heritage place that does short term lets in and around the North Adelaide area but I can't remember the name of them. It was one of there properties we stayed in.

Found the place we used - http://www.adelaideheritage.com. There are lots if others as well if you search for self catering accommodation North Adelaide.

Edited by NicF
Added a bit

• 1 month later...