short term let about 17th September

jonathanallen

Hi looking for some suggestions we got our 190 visas granted today and are looking for a short term let for about 4 weeks around 17th September but are flexible on dates. We would like to stay somewhere central so we can travel both north or south to look for a permanent property as i am a bricklayer so not sure which area would be best to stay for any work. All the properties we looked at a couple of months ago all seem to be full !!

thanks

jonathan

Ahh no. It's so frustrating isn't it - being in the hands of someone else and just sitting and waiting, not knowing when the end, and visa grant, will be. We were lucky it seems, and had ours granted in November last year. And even that wait was bad enough!

I'm assuming you've checked out all the recommended sites on here, and the other members who have rental homes?

Guest Guest12727
Thanks very much yes they were the homes we were looking at too but unfortunately because the 190 visas had delays since January we couldn't book anything earlier

I thought you said you wanted central? TamaraHomesDownUnder's properties are all south

What do you mean by central, perhaps being clearer will allow more help.

Yes I know Tamara homes are south but we Looked at them as a back up incase we couldn't find anything. Ideally we would like somewhere around Glenelg.We have been given a price for the baybeachfront apartments in glenelg so if i can't find anything else by tomorrow then we will have to book them. So I'm going to be busy today researching lol !!!