• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which suburb

Have you considered where you will be working? If you and your other half will be working in the City, then Flagstaff Hill would probably be fine, but if you are likely to be working in the northern suburbs, it might not be. I have said it before, but we have heard of some employers turning down applicants because they live 'too far away' from the place of work. Even if you are happy with an hour's commute there and back, it is the employer's choice who they take on! Plenty of schools around, plenty of dance schools, plenty of beaches - I still think it's your place of employment that should be the first factor!

Just my opinion though!

Hallett Cove
      27 times
      Hi Sarah

Location/suburb, school, work, transport links are all key when deciding where to buy, can you manage with 1 car or 2. Lots of lovely beaches, all accessible. Flagstaff is a very nice suburb & does attract a lot of brits when they come over. You will have to have a good look around & get a feel for what suits you & your family best.

Good luck
      Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums