Cheap accommodation

marymopit

Hi there,

Would that be furnished or unfurnished? What price range would you be looking at? The two bed unfurnished unit prices are around $240 per week depending upon suburb.

Are you looking for Port Noarlunga, Noarlunga centre, Port Noarlunga South or Noarlunga Downs?

hi tamara. We are moving to adelaide on 14th September. We are a family of 4 (children aged 12 and 13). Can you help us out with a short term let for approx 4 weeks?

Thanking you in advance, Mel and adam :)

hi tamara. We are moving to adelaide on 14th September. We are a family of 4 (children aged 12 and 13). Can you help us out with a short term let for approx 4 weeks?

Thanking you in advance, Mel and adam :)

Hi Mel and Adam,

I would love to be able to rent a property to you. My bigger houses are booked and I have my 2 bedroomed cottage from the 15th to the 24th of September. I could give you a very good rate for this.

A lot of people have booked between 6 and 9 months before their arrival!

Some guests have also decided to book for 6 month and 12 month periods at reduced rates.

My latest availability calendar is: http://www.dateblocker.com/Index.aspx?Pageid=1672&l=1&UserId=10291

I may know of someone else who has availability for after this period and will ask around and contact you if you like?

All the best.

Thanks for getting back to us so quickly. I really love your 2 bed cottage but we really need it for longer than you have available.

We received our visa on fri, adam quit his job an hour later and we booked the flights the following day for 5 weeks time! We have waited so long to get to aus, we just want to be there now!!

If you wouldn't mind asking about for us we would really appreciate it. After the initial excitement of falling in love with your properties, we have decided that it would be preferable to rent somewhere a little closer to CBD in the first instance. If you have any contacts please feel free to send me a link.

Loving the general helpfulness of the Aussies :) thanks soo much

x

13 days!! Wow, that is brave.

My other half is a lift mechanic so we guess the majority of the work will be in CBD... We don't have to be right on the doorstep but close enough so it's not a mission to get there as were assuming that we will need to visit CBD often when we first land to sort out work/tax etc.

i really love the look of the Christies beach area so will possibly settle there once we have sorted ourselves out.

Thanks again x

13 days!! Wow, that is brave.

My other half is a lift mechanic so we guess the majority of the work will be in CBD... We don't have to be right on the doorstep but close enough so it's not a mission to get there as were assuming that we will need to visit CBD often when we first land to sort out work/tax etc.

i really love the look of the Christies beach area so will possibly settle there once we have sorted ourselves out.

Thanks again x

I know of a couple of places just outside the city and will see if they have availability and let you know.

Your tax file numbers can be applied for online at www.ato.gov.au

If you call in at one of the Service Sa centres you can sort out your drivers licences very quickly. I would recommend doing it asap as the drivers licence also counts towards your 100 points of id.

A link to all the Service Sa centres can be found at

https://www.sa.gov.au/directories/customer-service-centres/locations-and-opening-hours

For the drivers licence you need to have a proof of residential address form for the bank to stamp and sign (green change of address form) before they will give you an Aussie licence.

Your local Medicare offices can be found at: http://medicare-offices.findthebest.com.au/d/a/South-Australia

Hope that this helps...everything is a few minutes walk away in Christies and Port Noarlunga but I have not been to the other offices.

Take care.