Arriving 14th October, staying until end of Decemeber, short-term required!

Guest Georgie

Guest Georgie

Hi all,

I'm arriving in Adelaide on 14th October, and staying until the end of December; I'm a 25 year old female, looking to share a house, ideally with people of a similar age. I've lived on my own for several years, so I know how to cook/clean, and am respectful of others.

Does anyone know of anywhere that I could stay, or have a house to rent? Ideally I'd be looking to pay a maximum of $180 per week, including bills.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you :)

Georgie

Guest Georgie

Thank you.

I've looked on Gumtree and there's a lot of stuff, but unfortunately as I don't live in Australia, Gumtree can detect my IP address and won't let me reply to ads!

Guest Guest75

You may find that a lot of property owners and landlords have now ramped up the agreements and bonds on a lot of these house sharing / sitting sites due a lot of issues either side.

I've had to kick out a bunch who booked for 4 and at least 12 were in the house!! Police called - the lot.

We've certainly "upped" our agreements as there are unfortunately people who will do wrong in one way or another/ on the flip side ensure you have some security and feel comfortable with the property owner.

Just have a scan on the net for the horror stories....

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2014/05/08/10-incredible-airbnb-horror-stories/