Rental wanted mid October.

Guest millymandy

Guest millymandy

Hi all,

I know this is a bit of a shot in the dark, but we are looking for a short-term rental somewhere near the sea (preferably West of Brighton Road on the stretch between Marino and Glenelg North) with 2+ bedrooms and allows an indoor cat. We're selling our property here to return to UK next year, but have a few more months here to tie up loose ends and fancy our last Summer by the sea. I just wondered whether anyone was breaking their lease or knows of somewhere?

Many thanks!

Amanda

We 'may' be breaking our lease but nothing confirmed. It runs until 31st Dec and is a lovely 4 bed home (pets allowed) for $450 p/w - BUT we are up in the Craigburn Farm hills area (which we love - but maybe not close enough to the beach for you - it takes us about 16 minutes to Brighton Beach)... Anyways let me know if you are interested and I will keep you up to date.

Guest millymandy

Hi,

Thanks for your responses - for some reason, my email didn't alert me! Thanks, Nomads, but we are up in Blackwood anyway so fancy the last few months by the sea. Otherwise, it sounds lovely!

We don't mind furnished or unfurnished.

Thanks,

Amanda

• 4 weeks later...
Guest willow1234

Hiya we are breaking our lease in November , the lease is until march next year . Not your required suburbs but very close to the sea. seaford meadows. Pm me if interested