question about hallet cove

Guest karenuk

Guest karenuk

hi

Alot of brits seem to opt for hallet cove to settle and just wondering exactly where it is ? what other well know suburbs is it near?

many thanks

karen

Guest Libby1971

You could also go to www.realestate.com.au and search for houses for sale in Hallett Cove. This allows you to get a map of where the house is and also gets you house prices at the same time.

Bonus - buy one, get one free. I say you buy one, you get one free:D.

Libby

Guest Roo1

Bonus - buy one, get one free. I say you buy one, you get one free:D.

Libby

Have you been at the pop tonight Libby....you crazy woman??

Guest Libby1971

I have not been on the pop, how could you say such a thing?

I have spent the last week, yes week, thinking up different words to a song that goes Rescue me, take me in your arms, rescue me, blah blah blah blah blah blah coz I'm lonely and I'm blue, I need you and your love too.

It is targetted at SarahSmartiePants Coz I look like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards and so far goes ......

Rescue me coz my hair's a state

Rescue me it really would be great

Coz I'm curly and I'm red

I need you and your scissors too

I am not red strictly speaking but it was the only word that fir, more a streaky sort of orangey red, browney thing. Now that doesn't sound attractive, does it?

The urge to get creative usually hits me 5 mins into an assembly!!!!

Libby

Guest Trakki

I have spent the last week, yes week, thinking up different words to a song that goes Rescue me, take me in your arms, rescue me, blah blah blah blah blah blah coz I'm lonely and I'm blue, I need you and your love too.

It is targetted at SarahSmartiePants Coz I look like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards and so far goes ......

I am not red strictly speaking but it was the only word that fir, more a streaky sort of orangey red, browney thing. Now that doesn't sound attractive, does it?

Libby

:confused:

I agree with you Judi, I think Libby must have been on the wine!! :biglaugh:

Libby

yep me thinks she been on the bottle as well!! Sorry a crate by the sounds :biglaugh:

made me PMSL so much reading this, wish ,my teachers were like you Libby! Might then have listened more hahahahh

Luv ya to bits and go on have another bottle:biglaugh:

Guest donna T

She gone and done it - she has finally lost the plot:biglaugh:

Have another drink Lib and it will all feel better in the morning

Donna xx

Guest Django
Have another drink Lib and it will all feel better in the morning

Her head won't though :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

ps Lib blue instead of red will work just fine. Fontella Bass will be proud of you ;)

Pete

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Libby

Fo goodness sake give me a ring this weekend!! You sound like you need the help!

sarah

Guest Roo1
Fo goodness sake give me a ring this weekend!! You sound like you need the help!

sarah

Help??

When you go to put the hairdressing gown around her shoulders, swap it for a straight jacket. The woman has clearly lost the plot;).

I betcha have one of those signs Libby, in your office........"You don't have to be insane to work here but it helps" :biglaugh:

You go girl.........:cute:

Luv ya

Judi x