Rental - we are wanting to tak over a lease.

Guest Tina P

Guest Tina P

Hi,

Our lease ends on the 13th July 08 and we are looking for a new rental around this date. Our rent has gone up and added to this an Agent who thinks he can treat us like Sh*t so we don’t want to renew this lease.

Ideally we want to take over an existing lease in the area’s below. We would like to pay around the $280 per week.

Aberfoyle Park, Happy Valley, Flagstaff, Woodcroft, O’Halloran Hill , Reynella. or surrounding areas.

We are building a home so would prefer to take over a lease as this might work out better than a 12 month lease.

Thanks

Tina

Guest kiltedscot

i know of a couple who are renting in Flagstaff Hill in Tosca Close which is due up in a few weeks time. Its a 3 bedroom and rent is around $285. It`s a nice area as we lived across from them for 4 months and now moved to Pine Drive in Aberfoyle Park. Maybe able to get the name of the Agent that is dealing with it if you are intrested? The couple in question waiting on their new house being finished.

Guest The Wright Move

Hi,

We have a 3 bedroom propety available clean neat tidy happy valley $ 280 a week if you want to discuss ring jim wendy 83877228

Guest Tina P

Hi,

Thanks Jim & Wendy (The Wright Move) I have emailed you to ask a few more questions.

Thanks Tyke I have seen Colin's (Motlymans) post for his rental and a great little rental it is to but its just a bit to early, it would mean 4 to 5 weeks of double rent. Will mail him though to see if we can sort something out.

Have been looking on Realestate at rentals but everything seems to be available now so will leave it a few more weeks to start on the 'opens' and viewings again...

Tina

:arghh:

Guest Tina P

Hi,

Good idea, I will do that - Thanks

Going to print something off with my contact details and what we are looking for and hand them in to the Agents.

Tina

Guest Tina P

Thanks Jim & Wendy (The Wright Move) I have emailed you to ask a few more questions.

Thanks Tyke I have seen Colin's (Motlymans) post for his rental and a great little rental it is to but its just a bit to early, it would mean 4 to 5 weeks of double rent. Will mail him though to see if we can sort something out.

Hi,

Just an update...

The Wright Move's rental has now gone, called Jim.

Colin's (Motlyman's) rental, I called the agent and he was not really that interested just said he has my details !!!

I hope we get something, I have told the agent for the rental Im in now to stick it ....

Tina

:arghh:

Guest Tina P

Hi,

When you are the UK they are not interested, they will just say to contact them when you arrive.

We got the current rental about 10 days after arriving in Adelaide.

Our reasons for moving again are the agent, the rent has gone up and compared to other rentals its just not worth it also no heating just a small gas fire.

Don't worry you will get a place when you get here.

Tina

Hi Tina,

I have just reploied to Lynn in relation to a lease we are terminating early. We have a 3/4 bed house with stunning views in Hallett Cove with an 8 month lease left (29/01/09). We settle on a property on the 27th June but could move earlier or later. If you are interested by all means come and have a look.

Karen ( 0431421701)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tina P

Hi

Still looking for a new rental in the following area's :-

Aberfoyle Park, Happy Valley, Flagstaff, Woodcroft, O’Halloran Hill , Reynella. or surrounding areas.

Also Mclaren Vale or Flat.

They are very thin on the ground at the moment.

We have 1 month to go.:goofy:

Thanks

Tina

Hi

Still looking for a new rental in the following area's :-

Also Mclaren Vale or Flat.

They are very thin on the ground at the moment.

We have 1 month to go.:goofy:

Thanks

Tina

Hi Tina

have you tried residential letting & management experts website. A friend used them and found one ok.

www.residentialletting.com.au

Good Luck,

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jadey84

Hi Tina

We are looking for tenants for the rental property we need to move out of...It is in Woodcroft, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, nice house and lovely area...landlord is very nice, around $300ish per weekm but worth it...It will be available as of 21st of July...

Jade.

ETA: The lease is until mid December this year...

Guest swampo

Hi we are looking for a rental, preferably on the east side of the city. We arrive 11th October and would like to get something sorted before we arrive. If anyone knows of anything going around this time we would be grateful to hear from you. Have contacted some agents and quite a few have been helpful, sending application forms etc. so worth just sending a blanket email to as many as you can and hope they reply.

Guest Tina P

Hi Foxychick,

Thanks, but we have just signed for a new rental in Happy Valley.

A 6 month lease, which is great as fingers crossed the house may be built and finished around Christmas time.

Had an 'Open' on this rental yesterday and 2 family's from PIA came along, got chatting with one family and wish them both well with the 'Rental' search.

Tina